Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MATHS CHAP 2.1

i have learnt quite a lot of thing in maths lesson. In chapter 2.1 I learned to solve algebra question using brackets. At first, I was quite blur but managed to understand after a friend taught me. What I found difficult were the questions that needed to put brackets. I may get a little confused of so. I hope that mr chiang would go slow on questions like that so that I can understand better and not get confused with questions like that. Although algebra is a big topic to study on, I want to learn more on different methods to solve algebra because in that way, if i do not get the right answer I can use another method to help me solve and understand what I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. ok...i am aldready at a very slow pace...do see me after school if you have problem in solving.

    ReplyDelete